Would you know female coaches would match the critieria for a study?
You or they must:
– Be over 18
– Hold a coaching qualification
– Hold an accreditation in talent development if this accreditation exist in your sport (e.g. in football)
– Have at least 6 years of experience
– Have coached or managed athletes suffering from mental health issues (e.g. depression, eating disorder, anxiety disorder, OCD, etc.).
– Currently work with young athletes in a talent development environment (e.g. sport academies)
If the answer is yes, then click on this link to learn more and get involved or share with your network Young athletes_ mental health issues coaches and managers_ perspective _ information sheet
Florence Lebrun, UCLAN